Charlotte’s closest lake laps at our 5 miles of shoreline. That leaves you 320 miles more of shoreline to explore as you fish for trophy bass or cruise to lakeside destinations including several marinas, the towns of Lake Wylie and Tega Cay and the region’s largest nature preserve, McDowell Park.
Boaters can travel more than 20 miles from the lake’s upper limits in Mount Holly to the Wylie dam in South Carolina.
Making the most of its breathtaking natural setting, McLean will offer an array of neighborhood amenities in a considerate master plan, preserving green spaces and ensuring all residents easy access to enjoy the water.
- Five Miles of Lake Wylie Shoreline
- Historic McLean House and Seven Oaks Community Garden
- South Shore Residents Club with Pool, Outdoor Entertaining Space, Playground and Fitness Center
- Neighborhood Parks including McLean Point with Lake Access
- Miles of Walking and Hiking Trails including Direct Connection to the Carolina Thread Trail’s Seven Oaks Preserve Trail
- Catch and Release Fishing Ponds
- Future 10-Acre Belmont City Park
- Future Marina with Dry Stack Storage
Residents will also enjoy easy access to the adjacent 380-acre Daniel J Stowe Botanical Garden with its spectacular array of gardens and nature trails.